Silcare Garden of Colour Fragrant Acetone ReviewFriday, September 26, 2014Nail A College Drop Out
What I like about it:
- A soft, sweet artificial strawberry candy scent
- The bottle itself is made of a plastic malleable enough to gently squeeze product out.
- After you unscrew the cap, the bottle has a small hole the acetone comes out of.
- Before I even used the product, I assumed that the whatever chemical is used to add fragrance would dilute the acetone. But I was pleasantly surprised to find out that this worked just as well as my regular unscented acetone.
- This just might be the best part, when the lid was screwed on properly, I had no problem with the bottle leaking when it wasn't in the upright position. (I can be a bit of a butterfingers and I frequently knock over nail polish, remover, acetone pumps, etc and hope I haven't ruined my carpet.)
What I didn't like:
- It's not refillable. So once it's empty, that's it, time to buy a new one.
I've actually never used scented acetone before because I always assumed it wasn't as strong as 100% pure acetone, but I'm glad I was wrong.
What's your experience been with scented acetone? Know of any brands I should be on the hunt for? Let's chat in the comments.
Tune in. Drop out. Love polish.