My Favorite Nail Polish BrandsFriday, February 13, 2015Nail A College Drop Out
Purchased by Me|Press Sample In real life, I'm often asked what my favorite brand of nail polish is and my response is always, "I like different brands for different reasons." So today I'm gonna tell you my favorite brands and why it's always such a loaded question.
Let's get to it, shall we?
Sally Hansen X-treme Wear
- $2 drug store brand
- fun/on-trend colors
- most of them have a great formula
- 1-2 coats neons
- with the exception of Happy Hour, none require a white base color
- .6fl ox bottles
- always BOGO ½ off.
- decent dupes & vibrant neons over one coat of white
- creative glitters
- I can honestly say I've never been disappointed with any of their crémes
- the original Pixie Dusts are still my fav texture polish
- Zoya is almost always running a great promo
- You can find a ton of Zoya's (Pixie Pust and otherwise) on clearance for $2.99 at Lengths.
- By far, my favorite luxury brand. Sadly, their no longer carried by anyone in the United States--unless you wanna pay an arm and a leg on evilBay.
- But whatever you do, do not buy Load. Worst. Formula. Ever. --All the other Illy's I own are fine though
Purchased by Me|Press Sample