Press Sample Valentine's Day is over and we're entering mid March, but I still have two shades from Salon Perfect's Love, Lashes & Lacquer Collection.
So let's get things started with One Love.
One coat of One Love over China Glaze Surreal Appeal
One Love is a iridescent special effects glitter top coat with a smooth formula. I swore I had something similar in my collection, but alas, I do not. Glad to add this guy to my team.
Up next is Hearts A Flutter
One coat of Hearts A Flutter over Barielle Sexy Mood
Hearts A Flutter is a fuchsia micro glitter with gold hearts suspended in a clear base. The suspension base is pretty thick on this one; understandably so because the heart shaped glitter is quite large.
I found that the dabbing method works best for this glitter top coat and only minor "fishing" is required to get this golden-hued hearts on your nail beds.
And one more note about this polish; this polish isn't a curler, however. the hearts are kind of large. I suggest two layers of top coat to tame them.
Touchy Feely | Loves Me, Loves Me Not | One Love | In Love | He's With Me | Hearts A Flutter | Cosmic Black
· He’s With Me! – Metallic red micro-glitter
· In Love – Bright pink crème
· Cosmic Black – Black and silver multi-dimensional glitters
· Loves Me, Loves Me Not – Pale pink and black matte micro-glitters
· Touchy Feely – Black and white matte micro-glitters
· Hearts-a-Flutter – Fuchsia micro-glitter and gold heart glitter top coat
· One Love – Iridescent holo-effect hex glitter and micro-glitter top coat
Salon Perfect® Love, Lashes and Lacquer collection will launch in February at select Walmart stores nationwide as part of a limited edition promotional display. Individual polish will retail for $3.98
If your local Walmart is anything like mine, you can still catch these shades on an end cap
Tune in Drop out Love polish