Press Release Pure Ice Saturday, February 28, 2015Nail A College Drop Out
PURE ICE ™ is excited to introduce its collection – New Year, New Hue. Boasting eight new shades, which includes three color tints, and a matte top coat, this collection is sure to add a little bit of grit, and lots of glam to your nail collection.
The collection gives the Pure Ice™ girl a selection of colors that allows her to play with color and texture to create looks straight off the runway – the ultimate way to get the look with the swipe of a brush. Whether it’s feminine & sweet, ultra glam, or rocker chic, the New Year, New Hue collection has an offering of shades to achieve any mood.
The New Year, New Hue collection includes:
• Doll Face – a soft crème peach
• Flawless – a frosted light gold with a metallic finish
• Poppin’ Bottles – silver pearl with silver hex glitter and a gold iridescent finish
• What’s the Splatter – clear with white and black hex glitter
• Blue Hue – blue glitter hint
• Pure Haze – purple glitter hint
• Rosy Glow – pink glitter hint
• Frost Finish – mattifying top coat
ABOUT PURE ICE
PURE ICE, sold exclusively at Walmart locations and boasting as the retailer’s best-selling value nail polish for over 25 years, is a salon-inspired long-wear nail formula available in over 96 stunning and on-trend shades .The shade library contains a striking variety of colors and finishes – from iridescent pearls to bright creams, holographic and chunky glitters to mirror-like metallics; every shade is beautiful and unique.
Pure Ice nail enamels are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. Each bottle is elegant and streamlined in design, with bilingual packaging that is compliant across markets in the US, EU and Canada.
To see my swatch and review click here.